Even with the ivy-covered buildings looming closer,
College still feels like a lifetime away.
Little things are starting to sink in.
Like the fact that I just spent an entire afternoon buying easy mac and spaghetti-os in bulk.
It's crazy to think that in less than a month
I'm going to be living in a cramped dorm with 2 other girls,
Trying to experiment and figure out what I want to do with my life, without going overboard.
I apologize if this blog starts out boring.
I really don't know how to tell you about myself in an exciting way.
I don't even know if there is an exciting way to ease you into my life.
It's just one of those things that you have to take a blind jump and hang on for the ride.
And who just am I?
I used to be the nerdy girl, with frizzy hair and glasses and about 20 extra pounds to love.
I desperately tried to be popular,
I daydreamed of the day a boy would notice me.
High school morphed me.
I was still the nerdy girl, but my appearance started to hide it well.
I shoved contacts into my eyes, started styling my hair, wearing makeup, and sweated off the baby fat.
I didn't care anymore about being popular or finding friends.
That's when my friends finally found me.
And, finally, I found a guy who liked me for me.
This is the blog of my life.
More importantly,
The blog of me trying to find the balance of the life I've known,
With the life I'm about to discover
In 22 days and counting...
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment